|Membership||International educators from Mexican universities|
The Mexican Association for International Education (AMPEI) Spanish: Asociación Mexicana para la Educación Internacional [AMPEI], is a non-profit membership organization which brings together international educators from Mexican higher education institutions.
Its core membership is composed by individuals in charge of the different international education activities in colleges and universities from Mexico, and elsewhere.
AMPEI also works actively with the different Embassies in Mexico, as well as government agencies and foundations, engaged in supporting international education and academic exchanges in higher education.
Later, the leadership of the organization has been presided by:
- Antonio Osuna, Universidad Panamericana- Guadalajara
In addition, AMPEI has an External Advisory Board which has been presided by:
- Julio Rubio-Oca, then Understecretary for Higher Education, Mexico
- Francisco Marmolejo, Executive Director of CONAHEC.
- Antonio Osuna, Universidad Panamericana.
AMPEI conducts a series of activities, including:
- Conducting professional development of individuals involved in international education and academic exchanges in Mexican colleges and universities
- Promoting academic exchanges and collaboration among higher education institutions in Mexico and abroad
- Research and analysis of management processes in international education
- Dissemination of relevant information
- Recommending policies and practices aimed at fostering the development of international education in Mexico.
- Hosting conferences
- AMPEI's Official site
- Mexican Association of Universities (ANUIES)
- Consortium for North American Higher Education Collaboration (CONAHEC)
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators
- European Association of International Education(EAIE)
- Canadian Bureau for International Education(CBIE)
- Network of International Education Associations
|This Mexico school, university, college or other education topic article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|