From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AMRO may refer to:
- ABN AMRO, a Dutch state-owned bank with headquarters in Amsterdam
- ABN AMRO Group, a Dutch bank group, consisting of ABN AMRO Netherlands, ABN AMRO Private Banking, the International Diamond and Jewelry Group, and Fortis Bank Netherlands
- AMRO Bank, a major Dutch bank that was created from the merger of the Amsterdamsche Bank and the Rotterdamsche Bank in 1964
- AMRO, ASEAN+3 Macroeconomic and Research Office
- AMRO/PAHO, Pan American Health Organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AMRO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.