|Type||Publicly traded company|
|Headquarters||Incorporated Office: the Cayman Islands
Listed Office: COSCO Tower, Victoria, Hong Kong, Jinjiang, Fujian, China (de facto)
|Key people||Chairman: Ding Shizhong|
|Owners||ANTA International (BVI) (57.42%)
|Parent||ANTA International (BVI) (57.42%)|
|Website||Anta Sports Products Limited|
Anta Sports Products Limited (SEHK: 2020) is a branded sportswear company in China. It involves the business of designing, developing, manufacture and marketing sportswear, including sports footwear, apparel and accessory under its own brand name, ANTA. It was established in 1994 and it is headquartered in Jinjiang, Fujian.
Anta Sports was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2007 with its IPO price at HK$5.28 per share, while Leslie Lee Alexander, boss of the Houston Rockets, acted as its cornerstone investor. In October 2010, the company acquired the Fila trademark in mainland China, Hong Kong and Macao from Belle International. Since then, the company operates the Fila business in these three areas. Brooklyn Nets' Kevin Garnett left his former shoe sponsor Adidas and has been sponsored by Anta since August 2010.
- ANTA Sports Products Limited
- Corporate Profile of Anta Sports
- Amy Or (2007-06-20). "China's Anta Sports IPO, in Hong Kong, seeks up to $406 mln: term sheet". MarketWatch. Retrieved 2008-10-04.
- Bei Hu (2007-06-20). "Anta Plans $405 Million IPO, Rockets Owner to Invest". Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved 2008-10-04.
- "DISCLOSEABLE TRANSACTIONS PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF FULL PROSPECT LIMITED AND FILA MARKETING (HONG KONG) LIMITED". ANTA (Published by Hong Kong Stock Exchange). 12 August 2009. Retrieved 29 March 2011.
- "Annual Report 2010". Anta. Published by Hong Kong Stock Exchange. 8 March 2011. Retrieved 29 March 2011.