|Charles Dunstone, Chairman|
|Products||Broadband Internet access|
The UK ISP side of AOL was bought by The Carphone Warehouse in October 2006 for $688m (£370m) to take advantage of their 100,000 LLU customers which made The Carphone Warehouse the biggest LLU provider in the UK. The deal included an agreement to continue customers access to the AOL portal content.
As of April 2014 AOL Broadband is no longer available for new customers. New customers are directed to the TalkTalk website for broadband packages.
- "Carphone Warehouse to acquire Time Warner's AOL Internet access business in the UK for £370 million". Carphone Warehouse Press Release. 2006-10-11. Retrieved 2006-10-27.[dead link]
- "Carphone Warehouse buying AOL UK". BBC News. 2006-10-11. Archived from the original on 8 November 2006. Retrieved 2006-10-11.
- Learn about AOL Broadband - The Broadband Experts AOL Broadband
- "AOL Broadband Agreement". TalkTalk Group. 2013. Retrieved 9 March 2013.
- "AOL rated worst for broadband problems". Which?. 2013. Retrieved 14 April 2013.
|This Internet-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|