APAC Customer Services
|Headquarters||Bannockburn, Illinois, United States|
|James P. McGrath (President)|
APAC Customer Services provides customer care outsourcing with business process outsourcing (BPO) services. The company operates out of 17 office locations: United States, Philippines, Dominican Republic, Uruguay and Panama along with select US-based, atHome locations.
APAC was founded in 1973 by entrepreneur college student Ted Schwartz. The company began as a one-telephone media advertising and sales operation that has since grown into a $326 million-dollar corporation based in Bannockburn, Illinois. It employs more than 13,000 workers to serve large global corporations in the health care, financial services, technology, communications, business logistics, and travel and hospitality industries.
Continued growth resulted in APAC opening three additional centers in the Philippines between 2006 and 2010, bringing its total number of off-shore centers to four. In 2009, APAC opened its first near-shore center located in the Dominican Republic. The company opened a facility in Uruguay in 2011. APAC is also expanding domestically, most notably with Green Bay, Wisconsin hiring 250 workers in early 2011.
- "Theodore G. Schwartz". Everyone Counts website – EveryoneCounts.com.
- "APAC Announces New Contact Center in Montevideo, Uruguay". Interactive Intelligence. June 30, 2011.
- "APAC Customer Services Extends Downtown Green Bay Lease, Plans to Hire 250". Green Bay Gazette. March 4, 2011.
- NCO GROUP ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF APAC MERGER AND REFINANCING
- Official Website
- Investor Relations
- Recession boosts outsourcing companies like APAC
- CitiBus partners with APAC on new route
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|