From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
APIC may refer to:
- Additional paid in capital, in finance
- Advanced Programmable Interrupt Controller, in computing: a type of programmable interrupt controller
- Africa Policy Information Center, a parent-body of Africa Action
- Agreement on the Privileges and Immunities of the (International Criminal) Court, an international treaty
- APIC vector, absolute pitch-class interval vector (in musical set theory)
- Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference, an international conference in the petrochemical industry
- American Political Items Collectors, an organization (based in the United States of America) of collectors of items from political campaigns
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, a healthcare-advancement organization dedicated to limitation of infectious diseases
- Intel APIC Architecture, a series of Intel APIC products
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.