From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
APL is an abbreviation, acronym, or initialism that may refer to:
- Advanced Production and Loading, a Norwegian marine engineering company formed in 1993.
- Party of Labour of Albania, the sole legal political party in Albania during communist rule (1946–1991)
- Alliance for Progress and Freedom, Alliance pour le Progrès et la Liberté, a political party in Burkina Faso, a country in West Africa
- Amateur Poker League, a U.S. based amateur poker league that feeds into the World Poker Tour
- American President Lines, a container transportation and shipping company
- American Protective League, a WWI era pro-war organization
- American Premier League, A Twenty20 cricket league in United States of America
- Applied Physics Laboratory, Johns Hopkins University
- Association of Pension Lawyers - a group of lawyers who practice pension law in the UK
- Australian Premier League, the second highest level in Australian football
- Irish Anti-Partition League
- APL (programming language), a computer programming language with specialized array-processing capabilities
- Framewave, formerly the APL, the AMD Performance Library, a compiler library for AMD multi-core processors
- apl, file extension of the Monkey's Audio metadata file
- Address Prefix List, a DNS record type
- Adaptive Public License - an Open Source license from the University of Victoria
- AROS Public License, license of AROS Research Operating System, formerly Amiga Research Operating System
- Arphic Public License, license of freely available fonts on Debian and Gentoo
- Aurora Public Library (Aurora, Ontario), in Canada
- Aurora Public Library (Aurora, Indiana), in the USA
- Austin Public Library
- Abductor pollicis longus muscle, in human anatomy, a muscle in the hand
- Acute promyelocytic leukemia, a subtype of acute myelogenous leukemia
- Applied Physics Letters, journal published by American Institute of Physics
- Poverty threshold, the section of people who can fulfil their minimum basic needs
- Aden Protectorate Levies, a militia force for local defense of the Aden Protectorate
- apl.de.ap, pseudonym of Allan Pineda Lindo, a member of hip hop group The Black Eyed Peas
- APL, United States Navy hull classification symbol for barracks craft
- Nampula Airport, Mozambique, from its IATA airport code
- APL is the name of an asteroid: 132524 APL
- Average Party Level, a term used in Role Playing Games such as Dungeons & Dragons
- Accreditation of Prior Learning (UK) refers to a reduction in the amount of study required to pass a degree, due to previous experience or study.
- All-Purpose Linotype, a fully manual linecasting machine similar to the Ludlow Typograph, built to compete with the Ludlow on point sizes too large for a conventional Linotype.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.