From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
APN may refer to:
- Access Point Name, a setting for the General Packet Radio Service (GPRS)
- Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research, an intergovernmental research network based in Kobe, Japan
- Acute pyelonephritis, is an ascending urinary tract infection that has reached the pelvis of the kidney
- Advanced practice nurse or advanced practice registered nurse, a nurse with post-graduate education in nursing.
- Americans for Peace Now, a group associated with the Israeli Peace Now movement
- APN News & Media, an Australian and New Zealand media company
- Almost perfect nonlinear, a property of some mathematical functions
- Alpena County Regional Airport, from its IATA airport code
- Apple Push Notification Service (APNs), remote notification for software running on Apple phones
- Assessor's parcel number, a number used to identify a particular piece of property
- Australian Product Number, a common name for a Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) in Australia
- African Parks Network, a private park management institution in Africa
- Acyl peroxy nitrates (chemistry), a useful chemical marker for the source of VOCs and oVOCs (as anthropogenic or biogenic)
- Algebraic Petri nets (computer science), a particular kind of high level Petri nets
- Alberta Playwrights Network, a professional association
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|Look up apn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|