From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up app in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
App(s) commonly refers to:
- Application software, also called an app, software for specific purposes
- Mobile app, applications software for mobile devices
App(s) or APP may also refer to:
- APP (file format), a filename extension for applications on several platforms
- Adjusted Peak Performance, a metric to measure computing performance in 64-bit processors and above
- Google Apps, a service from Google providing independently customizable versions of several Google products under a custom domain name
- Mac App Store, a digital distribution platform for Mac OS X applications
- Atom Publishing Protocol (or AtomPub), an Atom (standard) protocol to create and update web resources
- African Prisons Project, a UK based NGO
- Alberta Provincial Police, a Canadian police force from 1917-1932
- Asia Pulp & Paper
- Associated Press of Pakistan
- Asia-Pacific Partnership, an international environmental protection alliance
- Amyloid precursor protein, a protein fragment associated with some neurological disorders
- Amyloid precursor protein secretase, an enzyme responsible for cleaving the amyloid precursor protein
- Acute-phase protein, a class of proteins whose concentration changes in response to inflammation.
Political parties 
- All People's Party (disambiguation)
- Animal Protection Party, a British political party
- Anticlerical Progress Party REASON, a Polish political party
- People's Progressive Alliance (Mauritania) (Alliance populaire progressiste)
- Australian Protectionist Party, an Australian nationalist, far-right political party
Railway codes 
- Appleby railway station (Cumbria), England, in National Rail's code
- Appleton, Wisconsin, in Amtrak's three-letter code
- Assessing Pupils' Progress, an assessment methodology used in schools in England and Wales
- Advanced Placement Program
- Appalachian State University, a university in Boone, North Carolina, United States
- Appetizers or Hors d'oeuvre
People with surname App or Apps 
- Alfred Apps, Canadian lawyer
- Austin App (1902–1984), a German-American academic and Holocaust denier
- Deon Apps (born 1987), Australian rugby league player
- Geoff Apps (born 1949), English mountain bike pioneer
- Gillian Apps (born 1983), Canadian ice hockey player and daughter of Syl Apps Jr
- Roy Apps (born 1951), British screenwriter, dramatist and children’s author
- Syl Apps (1915-1988), Canadian pole-vaulter and ice hockey player
- Syl Apps, Jr (born 1947), Canadian ice hockey player and son of Syl Apps
- Syl Apps III (born 1976), Canadian ice hockey player and son of Syl Apps Jr
- Timothy App (born 1948), an American painter
- Urs App (born 1949), a Swiss academic
- Apps family, Canadian ice hockey dynasty
See also 
- All pages beginning with "App"
- All pages beginning with "Apps"
- All pages beginning with "APP"
- All pages with titles containing "app"
- All pages with titles containing "apps"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.