ARIA Music Awards of 2003
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Winners highlighted in bold, with nominees, in plain, below them.
- Album of the Year
- Single of the Year
- Best Male Artist
- Best Female Artist
- Best Group
- Highest Selling Single
- Highest Selling Album
- Breakthrough Artist – Single
- Breakthrough Artist – Album
- Best Independent Release
- Best Adult Contemporary Album
- Best Rock Album
- Best Country Album
- Best Blues & Roots Album
- Best Pop Release
- Best Urban Release
- Best Dance Release
- Best Children's Album
- Best Comedy Release
- Best Cover Art
- Steven Gorrow, Revolution Design – Powderfinger – Vulture Street
- Jenny Sullivan, Sony Music Design – Delta Goodrem – Innocent Eyes
- Adalita, Steven Gorrow – Magic Dirt – Tough Love
- Stephanie Ashworth & David Homer, Sony Music Design – Something for Kate – The Official Fiction
- James Bellesini, Love Police – You Am I – Deliverance
- Engineer of the Year
- Best Video
- Bart Borghesi – The Androids – "Do It with Madonna"
- Paul Butler, Scott Walton & 50 / 50 Films – Gerling – "Who's Ya Daddy?"
- Paul Butler, Scott Walton & 50 / 50 Films – Powderfinger – "On My Mind"
- Sam Bennetts, Rising Sun Pictures – Rogue Traders – "One of My Kind"
- Sean Gilligan & Sarah-Jane Woulahan – Silverchair – "Across the Night"
- Producer of the Year
Fine Arts Awards
- Best World Music Album
- Best Jazz Album
- Best Original Soundtrack Production Recording
- Best Classical Album
ARIA Hall of Fame Inductee
Inducted into the ARIA Hall of Fame was:
Outstanding Achievement Award
Channel V award
- "ARIA Awards – History: Winners by Year 2003: 17th Annual ARIA Awards". Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA). Retrieved 13 June 2012.
- "Australia 2003 ARIA Awards". ALLdownunder.com. Retrieved 5 December 2009.