ASEAN-India Car Rally 2012
ASEAN-INDIA Car Rally 2012 Official Logo
|Country||Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, India|
|Engine suppliers||Mahindra XUV500 and Mahindra Scorpio|
ASEAN-India Car Rally is a rally car that took place in 2012. To mark the occasion of the 20th commemorative year of India-ASEAN relations, the 2nd edition of the ASEAN-India Car Rally took place from 26 November - 21 December 2012. The rally began in Yogyakarta Indonesia, with a ceremonial flag-off in Singapore and wind its way through 8 of the 10 ASEAN countries before finally ending in New Delhi, India. 31 Mahindra XUV 500 took part in this rally covering about 8000 km through 8 Asian countries.
- ASEAN–India Commemorative Summit
- ASEAN–India Free Trade Area
- INS Sudarshini
- Comprehensive Economic Partnership for East Asia
- "ASEAN India". Retrieved February 1, 2013.
- "ASEAN-India Car Rally Officially Concluded in New Delhi". 21 December 2012. Retrieved 3 March 2013.