From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ASK may refer to:
- Amplitude-shift keying, a type of signal modulation
- The American School of Kuwait
- ASK (game developer) A Japanese game company, developer and publisher of several games
- Ask (restaurant), chain in the United Kingdom
- FK ASK, a Latvian former football club
- ASK Riga, Latvian basketball club
- Alpha Sigma Kappa, a sorority for women in technical studies
- The National Rail code for Askam-in-Furness railway station, United Kingdom
- ASK1, apoptosis signal-regulating kinase 1, an enzyme and a protein kinase sometimes just referred to as ASK
- New Jersey Assessment of Skills and Knowledge, a state test of student achievement
- in travel, Available seat kilometre measures an airline's passenger carrying capacity
- A series of glider aircraft by the German manufacturer Alexander Schleicher GmbH & Co
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.