From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ASW, a three-letter abbreviation, may refer to:
- Air Southwest, a British airline - Ceased Trading
- Aviation South West, a British Flight Training School
- Alumino Silicate Wool, a fiber mainly used for high temperature thermal insulation
- Ambrosia Software, a predominantly Macintosh software company.
- Anti-submarine warfare
- Artificial seawater
- Aswan International Airport
- All Star Wrestling, a professional wrestling promotion based in Liverpool, England
- All-Star Wrestling, a former professional wrestling promotion based in Vancouver, Canada
- aSmallWorld, an online social network service
- A Softer World, a webcomic
- Arc System Works, a video game developer
- Actual silver weight, a numismatic term
- American School of Warsaw, an international school in Warsaw, Poland.
- Amalgamated Society of Woodworkers, a defunct trade union in the United Kingdom
- African ancestry in the southwestern United States, one of the populations of the International HapMap Project.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ASW.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.