|Former names||Bellsouth Park|
|Location||201 Power Alley
Chattanooga, TN 37402
|Owner||Engel Stadium Corporation|
|Operator||Engel Stadium Corporation|
|Field size||Left Field: 330 FT
Center Field: 400 FT
Right Field: 325 FT
|Broke ground||May 3, 1999|
|Opened||April 10, 2000|
|Construction cost||$10.2 million
($14 million in 2014 dollars)
|Structural engineer||March Adams & Associates, Inc.|
|General contractor||EMJ Corp.|
|Chattanooga Lookouts (SL) (2000–present)|
AT&T Field is a baseball field located in Chattanooga, Tennessee. It is the home of the minor league Chattanooga Lookouts of the double-A Southern League. Capacity of the stadium is 6,362 people, with the vast majority of seating located on the first base side. Construction of the stadium began in March 1999, and was completed for the 2000 season. The stadium's first game was on April 10, 2000, a 5–4 Chattanooga win.
- "Nashville's Football Stadium Nearly Ready for First Kickoff". The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. April 29, 1999. pp. A16. Retrieved September 18, 2011.
- Consumer Price Index (estimate) 1800–2014. Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. Retrieved February 27, 2014.
- "Parks & Recreation". March Adams & Associates, Inc. Retrieved September 18, 2011.
- Knight, Graham (July 27, 2010). "AT&T Field". Baseball Pilgrimages. Retrieved October 18, 2011.
- "History". Chattanooga Lookouts. January 29, 2008. Archived from the original on October 18, 2009. Retrieved October 18, 2009.
|This article about a baseball venue in Tennessee is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|