|Former names||Bellsouth Park|
|Location||201 Power Alley
Chattanooga, TN 37402
|Broke ground||May 3, 1999|
|Opened||April 10, 2000|
|Owner||Engel Stadium Corporation|
|Operator||Engel Stadium Corporation|
|Construction cost||$10.2 million
($13.8 million in 2013 dollars)
|Structural engineer||March Adams & Associates, Inc.|
|General contractor||EMJ Corp.|
|Field dimensions||Left Field: 330 FT
Center Field: 400 FT
Right Field: 325 FT
|Chattanooga Lookouts (SL) (2000-present)|
AT&T Field is a baseball field located in Chattanooga, Tennessee. It is the home of the minor league Chattanooga Lookouts of the double-A Southern League. Capacity of the stadium is 6,362 people, with the vast majority of seating located on the first base side. Construction of the stadium began in March 1999, and was completed for the 2000 season. The stadium's first game was on April 10, 2000, a 5-4 Chattanooga win.
- "Nashville's Football Stadium Nearly Ready for First Kickoff". The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. April 29, 1999. pp. A16. Retrieved September 18, 2011.
- Consumer Price Index (estimate) 1800–2013. Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. Retrieved March 31, 2013.
- "Parks & Recreation". March Adams & Associates, Inc. Retrieved September 18, 2011.
- Knight, Graham. "AT&T Field". Baseball Pilgrimages. Archived from the original on October 18, 2009. Retrieved October 18, 2009.
- "History". Chattanooga Lookouts. January 29, 2008. Archived from the original on October 18, 2009. Retrieved October 18, 2009.
|This Tennessee sports venue-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|