ATC code D05 Antipsoriatics is a therapeutic subgroup of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System, a system of alphanumeric codes developed by the WHO for the classification of drugs and other medical products. Subgroup D05 is part of the anatomical group D Dermatologicals.
Codes for veterinary use (ATCvet codes) can be created by placing the letter Q in front of the human ATC code: QD05...
National issues of the ATC classification may include additional codes not present in this list, which follows the WHO version.
In ATCvet, this subgroup is named "QD05 Drugs for keratoseborrheic disorders".
D05A Antipsoriatics for topical use
- In ATCvet, this subgroup is named "QD05A Drugs for keratoseborrheic disorders, topical use".
- D05AC01 Dithranol
- D05AC51 Dithranol, combinations
- D05AD01 Trioxysalen
- D05AD02 Methoxsalen
D05AX Other antipsoriatics for topical use
- In ATCvet, this subgroup is named "QD05AX Other drugs for keratoseborrheic disorders for topical use".
- D05AX01 Fumaric acid
- D05AX02 Calcipotriol
- D05AX03 Calcitriol
- D05AX04 Tacalcitol
- D05AX05 Tazarotene
- D05AX52 Calcipotriol, combinations
D05B Antipsoriatics for systemic use
- In ATCvet, this subgroup is named "QD05B Drugs for keratoseborrheic disorders, systemic use".
D05BA Psoralens for systemic use
- D05BA01 Trioxysalen
- D05BA02 Methoxsalen
- D05BA03 Bergapten
- D05BB01 Etretinate
- D05BB02 Acitretin
D05BX Other antipsoriatics for systemic use
- In ATCvet, this subgroup is named "QD05BX Other drugs for keratoseborrheic disorders for systemic use".
- D05BX51 Fumaric acid derivatives, combinations