From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ATL may refer to:
- Atlanta, a city in the U.S. state of Georgia
- Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (IATA airport code)
- Attleborough railway station, located in Norfolk, England (National Rail code)
- ATL (film), a 2006 film set in the city of Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Above the line (advertising), an advertising strategy
- Across the Line (BBC Radio Ulster), a BBC Northern Ireland music brand
- ATL (band), an R&B boy band
- Above the Law (group), a Los Angeles-based rap group
- All Time Low, a pop punk band from Lutherville-Timonium, Maryland
- Among the Living, an album by Anthrax
- A Thousand Leaves, an album by Sonic Youth
- Advanced tactical laser, a US military program to mount a laser weapon on an aircraft for use against ground targets
- Americans for Technology Leadership, an organization that advocates limited government regulation of technology
- Active Template Library, from Microsoft
- ATLAS Transformation Language, a QVT model transformation language for model-driven engineering
- Amperex Technology Limited, a company in Hong Kong
- Adult T-cell leukemia, a rare cancer of the immune system's own T-cells
- Alternating-time Temporal Logic, a branching-time temporal logic that naturally describes computations of multi-agent system and multiplayer games
- The Appropriate Technology Library, a library on 29 subject areas of small scale, do-it-yourself technology.
- Association of Teachers and Lecturers, an education union in the UK
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ATL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.