From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ATT may refer to:
- AT&T (disambiguation)
- Aircraft Transport and Travel, a 1910s British airline
- Amadou Toumani Touré, president of Mali
- American Tobacco Trail
- American Top Team, a mixed martial arts team based in Florida
- Arms Trade Treaty, a UN treaty to control the illicit trade of weapons
- Association of Taxation Technicians, a United Kingdom professional association
- ATI Tray Tools - freeware program developed by Ray Adams for ATI Radeon video cards
- Atmautluak Airport, an airport in Alaska (IATA: ATT)
- A.T.T., a British dance music act.
- Attachment, in biology (the binding of a virus to its target cell)
- Attadale railway station, United Kingdom (National Rail code)
- Attitude, in dynamics (aircraft attitude)
- Attorney at law
- Authorization to Transport, a permit issued in Canada to transport Restricted and Prohibited firearms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ATT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.