From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AVP is an abbreviation that may refer to:
- Arginine vasopressin, a hormone found in most mammals
- Anthrax Vaccine Precipitated, a British anthrax vaccine
Science and technology
- AntiViral Toolkit Pro, the old name of Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Arginine vasopressin, a neurohypophysial hormone also known as Antidiuretic Hormone
- Attribute-value pair, data representation in computing systems and applications
- Average Voice Packet, a term used in VoIP
- Average Wave period
- Area Vice president, a corporate/academic title (senior rank)
- Assistant Vice president, a corporate/academic title (senior rank)
- Associate Vice president, a corporate/academic title (senior rank)
- Association of Volleyball Professionals
- Alternatives to Violence Project
- Aruban People's Party (Arubaanse Volkspartij/Partido di Pueblo Arubano)
- National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs, aka Anti-Violence Project/Program
- Atharvaveda-Paippalada, a recension of Atharvaveda
- AVP, a hull code for a historical United States naval hull classification for "patrol seaplane tender" or "small seaplane tender"
- AVP, an IATA airport code for Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport in Avoca, Pennsylvania
- AVP, a ticker symbol for Avon Products, Inc.
- AVP, an IATA dangerous goods NOTOC code for "aquatic and live fish".
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway railway station, in station code
- Alternative Vote Plus, a voting system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AVP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.