From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AVR may refer to:
- Avon Valley Railway, a heritage railway in the United Kingdom
- Automatic Volume Recognition in OS/360 and successors
- Atmel AVR, a family of microcontrollers
- Assiniboine Valley Railway, a minimum gauge railway in Winnipeg, Canada
- Allegheny Valley Railroad, shortline railroad in Pennsylvania, U.S.
- AV receiver
- Aortic valve replacement
- Automatic voltage regulator
- Video file used by certain set-top boxes which use MPEG transport stream (TS) as video codec
- AVR reactor, a German prototype pebble bed reactor
- Annapolis Valley Radio, a country station located in Kentville, Nova Scotia
- Aboriginal Voices Radio, an Aboriginal Canadian national radio network
- Armed violence reduction
- Avacyn Restored
aVR may refer to:
- Lead augmented vector right (aVR), a voltage difference in electrocardiography
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.