|Traded as||TWSE: 3669|
Visual Presentation Technology
|Founded||2008 (as AVerMedia Information, Inc.)|
|Key people||Michael Kuo
(co-founder and chairman)
(vice chairman and Chief Strategy Officer (CSO))
|Products||Visualizers (Document Cameras)
Video Conferencing Systems
Hybrid Capture Cards (for Surveillance)
AVer Information Inc., (traditional Chinese: 圓展科技股份有限公司; pinyin: Yuánzhǎn Kējì Gǔfèn Yǒuxiàn Gōngsī) (TWSE: 3669) formerly known as AVerMedia Information, Inc., is a Taiwan-based manufacturer of video conferencing systems, surveillance systems, visualizers (document cameras) and interactive pens. AVer consistently ranks among the top three producers of visualizers (document cameras) globally and has been the market-leader in the United States and W. Europe since 2009. On August 25, 2011, AVer Information Inc. placed an initial public offering (IPO) on the Taiwan Stock Exchange .
AVer Information Inc. has acquired over 200 patents and received the iF Product Design Award, the reddot Design Award, the Good Design Award from Japan, the Worlddidac Innovation in Education Award, the COMPUTEX TAIPEI d&i Gold Award, the International CES Best of Innovation Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold & Silver Awards.
AVer Information Inc.’s global operations are directed by co-founder & chairman Michael Kuo, vice chairman & CSO Alex Lee and president Andy Hsi at AVer’s world headquarters in New Taipei City, Taiwan. The company has branch offices located in the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, China, Japan and the United States as well as local sales representatives in Italy, Germany, Poland, Turkey, India, Korea, Thailand, Mexico and Brazil. The United States branch office, known as AVer Information Inc. USA, handles AVer’s operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Brazil and is run by AVer Information Inc. USA co-founder and president Arthur Pait.
- Futuresource Consulting: Interactive Displays / ICT Products Market:Quarterly Insight State of the Market Report, Quarter 4 2010, 31 March 2011
- Yahoo News: AVer Goes Public, Q4 Performance Lukewarm
- United States Patent and Trademark Office: USPTO Patent Database
- Intellectual Property Office MOEA, R.O.C.
- Advanced News Portal: AVerMedia picks up award for document camera
- red dot: red dot winners – AVerVision SPB350 Visualizer
- Good Design Award: 2009 Good Design Award Winners - Interactive Visualizer
- Worlddidac: Worlddidac Award Winners 2010 – AVerMedia AVerVision V355AF Visualiser
- COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2011 d&i Awards: 2011 Awards Winning Products – New AVerPen Interactive Pen
- International Consumer Electronics Show (CES): 2009 Innovation Honorees
- Taiwan Excellence: Award Winners
- AVer Information Inc.:About Us - Overview
- AVer Information Inc. USA: About Us