From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AWB may refer to:
- Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging, an Afrikaner political group
- Air waybill, a receipt issued by an international courier company
- Auto white balance, a color balance feature of digital cameras and video cameras
- Average White Band, a Scottish funk and R&B band
- AWB (album), a 1974 album by Average White Band
- Aviation without Borders, an humanitarian aeronautical non-governmental organization
- AWB Limited, the former Australian Wheat Board, an Australian company that oversees the exports of grain
- .awb, the common file extension for the AMR-WB speech coding standard
- Federal Assault Weapons Ban, a provision of a United States federal law
- Associate Wildlife Biologist, a professional certification granted by The Wildlife Society
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.