|Services||Email Marketing, Autoresponders, Web Sign Up Forms, RSS-to-Email|
AWeber Communications provides email marketing and autoresponder software to small businesses worldwide.
The primary AWeber features include email newsletters, autoresponders, sign up forms and RSS-to-email. Users can track the performance of their email campaigns with analytics reporting and split test sign up forms and newsletters to market more effectively.
The company was founded in 1998 and is currently headquartered in Chalfont, Pennsylvania. Previous headquarters include Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania, Richboro, Pennsylvania and Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
Originally created as an autoresponder service to help salespeople follow up with potential leads, the service has since expanded to include newsletter tools, RSS-to-email for bloggers, and a large number of applications that integrate with other popular small business marketing tools and services like PayPal, WordPress, Facebook, Salesforce and a number of shopping cart services.
AWeber moved into its current 71,000 square foot headquarters in Chalfont, Pennsylvania in December 2012. The building received LEED Gold certification in August 2013. The building was designed by Wulff Architects, Inc. and includes a biowall, waterfall, two slides and an open workspace.
Software and Services
AWeber provides web-based email marketing software, autoresponders and sign up forms for small businesses, solopreneurs, bloggers and online marketers.
AWeber’s service is sold on a monthly subscription basis, with quarterly and annual subscriptions also available.
Live customer support is available to customers over the phone Monday through Friday and by chat and email Monday through Sunday.
In addition to its email marketing software, AWeber partners with other business software services to integrate directly with its service. Customers can grow their email lists using applications for PayPal, Facebook, WordPress, Etsy, Zendesk, Wistia and more.
Awards and Recognition
- Awarded LEED Gold Certification in 2013 for its environmentally friendly office and facility management
- Ranked one of Philly.com's Top Workplaces in 2013
- Ranked #7 in the PA Best Places to Work in 2013
- Ranked in the top 100 PA Best Places to Work in 2012
- Ranked #8 in Philadelphia's Best Places to Work in 2013 by the Philadelphia Biz Journal
- Ranked #11 in Philadelphia's Best Places to Work in 2012 by the Philadelphia Biz Journal
- "About AWeber".
- "600 (+5 New) Email Templates Designed For Mobile".
- "Mobile Responsive Templates from AWeber".
- "Check Out AWeber Communications’ New LEED Gold Headquarters". Office Snapshots. 9 October 2013.
- "AWeber Customer Support".
- "Third-Party Integrations".
- "Philly.com Top Workplaces 2013". philly.com.
- "PA Best Places to Work in 2013". Best Places to Work in PA.
- "Best Places to Work in PA 2012". Best Places to Work in PA.
- "Best Places to Work in Philadelphia 2013". CBS News.
- "Best Places to Work in Philadelphia 2012". Philadelphia Biz Journal.