AdvancedTCA Extensions for Instrumentation and Test (AXIe) is a modular instrumentation standard created by Aeroflex, Agilent Technologies, and Test Evolution Corporation. (In October 2008, Aeroflex had purchased a 40% shareholding in Test Evolution.)
AXIe was targeted for general-purpose instrumentation and semiconductor test. AXIe is based on standards from AdvancedTCA (ATCA), PXI, LAN eXtensions for Instrumentation (LXI), and IVI. AXIe was formally launched on November 10, 2009.
- Rick Nelson (November 11, 2009). "AIXe instrument standard emerges, but don't worry". Blog. Test and Measurement World. Retrieved May 27, 2013.
- Aeroflex, Inc. (June 2009). "Annual Report (Form 10K)". US Securities and Exchange Commission. Retrieved May 27, 2013.
- "Aeroflex, Agilent Technologies, and Test Evolution Propose New AXIe Test Standard". News release. November 10, 2009. Retrieved May 27, 2013.
- Bill Schweber (November 10, 2009). "Three companies form AXIe test standard consortium". EE Times. Retrieved May 27, 2013.
- "AXIe Consortium". Web site. Retrieved May 27, 2013.
|This computer networking article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This standards- or measurement-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|