From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AY and variants may refer to:
- Aymara language, ISO-639 alpha-2 code
- Ay, correct transliteration of Volapük Ä and ä
- Ay, Turkish for moon, derived from the Chinese word yuè, 月 (moon)
- A.Y. (musician), a Tanzanian "bongo flava" artist
- Ay, a pharaoh of Ancient Egypt
- Savaş Ay (1954-2013), Turkish jourbalist
- Yeliz Ay (born 1977), Turkish female racewalker
- Antarctica, DAFIF 0413 / DIA 65-18 / FIPS PUB 10-4 territory code and obsolete NATO digram
- Armenia, WMO country code
- Ay, Marne, in the Marne département, Champagne-Ardenne région
- Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
- A, the first letter of the alphabet
- Academic year, sometimes abbreviated as "AY"
- Finnair, IATA airline designator
- General Instrument AY-3-8910, a computer sound chip common in the 1980s and often referred to as the "AY chip"
- Ay dynasty, an ancient dynasty in southern India
- "Ay" (song), a song by Tarkan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.