From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up AZ or az in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AZ (or similar) may refer to:
Companies and organizations
- Alitalia, IATA code for the national airline of Italy
- AstraZeneca, a UK-based pharmaceutical company
- AZ (football club), a Dutch football club
- AZ (women's football club), a Dutch football club
- AZ (label), a French record label
- A (Cyrillic), the first letter of the Early Cyrillic alphabet
- Azerbaijani language, designated by the ISO 639-1 international-standard language-code "az"
- A daeva, demon of greed and concupiscence in Zoroastrianism, Persian mythology and Iranian literature
- Arizona, a state in the United States whose postal abbreviation is "AZ"
- .az, the CC top level domain for the nation of Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan, a Eurasian country, designated by the 2-letter ISO 3166-1 country code
- Az (people), a turcophone people of non-Turkic origin
- AZ (rapper), a rapper from Brooklyn, New York
- Ministry of General Affairs, or Ministerie van Algemene Zaken, the Dutch ministry of General Affairs
- Authority Zero, an Arizona punk rock band
- Azimuth (as in "el-az", short for "elevation and azimuth"), the horizontal component of a compass direction
- Assignment Zero
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.