A cappella (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from A Capella)
|Look up a cappella in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cappella is singing without any instruments as musical accompaniment.
A Cappella, Acappella, and the like also may also refer to:
- Acappella (group), an all-male contemporary Christian vocal group
- "A Capella (Something's Missing)", 2008, by Brandy Norwood from the album Human
- "Acapella" (Karmin song), 2013
- "Acapella" (Kelis song), 2010
- "One Sweet Day (A Cappella)", 1995, Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men song
- A Cappella (Gaither Vocal Band album), 2003
- A Cappella (Todd Rundgren album), 1985
- Acapella (album), 1994, by Johnny Maestro & The Brooklyn Bridge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.