A Cooler Climate
|A Cooler Climate|
|Directed by||Susan Seidelman|
|Produced by||Dan Paulson
|Written by||Marsha Norman Screenplay
|Music by||Patrick Williams|
|Edited by||Michael Berenbaum|
|Distributed by||CBS Television Studios
Paramount Home Entertainment
|Release dates||August 22, 1999|
|Running time||100 minutes|
A Cooler Climate is a Showtime Original movie. It originally aired on August 22, 1999. It is based on a book with the same name by Zena Collier. Sally Field and Judy Davis were both nominated for their performance in the film during the 6th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards for outstanding performance by a female actor in a television movie or miniseries. They both also received an Emmy nomination for their performances in the film.
- Edelman, Rob. "Susan Seidelman - Director". Film Reference. Advameg, Inc. Archived from the original on February 25, 2008. Retrieved January 23, 2010.
- "Showtime Greenlights Latest Original Picture For All Ages Entitled "Jack"". CBS Press Express. CBS Corporation. January 15, 2003. Archived from the original on January 23, 2010. Retrieved January 23, 2010.
- "6th Annual SAG Awards Nominees". Screen Actors Guild Awards. Archived from the original on January 23, 2010. Retrieved January 23, 2010.
- Zeitchik, Steven M. (August 30, 1999). Rawlinson, Nora, ed. "Perfect 'Climate' for Print on Demand". Publishers Weekly (Reed Business Information's Publishing Group): 22.
- "Sally Field in The Court". WCHStv.com. West Virginia, United States of America: WCHS-TV8. Archived from the original on January 23, 2010. Retrieved January 23, 2010.
- "The Starter Wife - Character Profiles & Bios - Judy Davis as Joan McAllister". USANetwork.com. NBC Universal. Archived from the original on January 23, 2010. Retrieved January 23, 2010.
- A Cooler Climate at AllMovie
- A Cooler Climate at the Internet Movie Database
- A Cooler Climate at Rotten Tomatoes
- A Cooler Climate at the TCM Movie Database
|This article related to an American TV movie is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1990s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|