A Coven of Vampires
Dust-jacket from the first edition
|Cover artist||Bob Eggleton|
|Genre||Horror short stories|
|Published||1998 (Fedogan & Bremer)|
|Media type||Print (Hardback)|
|Pages||ix, 228 pp|
A Coven of Vampires is a collection of horror short stories by author Brian Lumley. The stories all concern vampires. It was released in 1998 by Fedogan & Bremer in an edition of 1,100 copies, of which 100 were numbered and signed by the author, and illustrator. Most of the stories originally appeared in a number of different anthologies and collections or in the magazines Terror Australis, Fantasy Tales, Weirdbook, Fear!, Fantasy and Science Fiction and Kadath.
- "What Dark God?"
- "Back Row"
- "The Strange Years"
- "Kiss of the Lamia"
- "The Thief Immortal"
- "The Thing from the Blasted Heath"
- "The Picnickers"
- "Zack Phalanx Is Vlad the Impaler"
- "The House of the Temple"
- Brown, Charles N.; William G. Contento. "The Locus Index to Science Fiction (1984-1998)". Archived from the original on 30 March 2008. Retrieved 2008-04-01.
- Chalker, Jack L.; Mark Owings (1998). The Science-Fantasy Publishers: A Bibliographic History, 1923-1998. Westminster, MD and Baltimore: Mirage Press, Ltd. p. 257.
|This horror-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|