A Doll's House (1973 Garland film)
|A Doll's House|
US Theatrical Poster
|Directed by||Patrick Garland|
|Produced by||Hillard Elkins|
|Written by||Christopher Hampton|
|Music by||John Barry|
|Edited by||John Glen|
|Distributed by||EMI Films (UK)
Paramount Pictures (USA theatrical)
|Running time||105 minutes|
A Doll's House is a 1973 British film, directed by Patrick Garland. It is based on Henrik Ibsen's 1879 play A Doll's House.     The main character of this film is Nora Helmer, a simple woman married to a working man, the straight but authoritarian Torvald. The two have a good marriage, until things from their past threaten to destroy their lives.
- Claire Bloom - Nora Helmer
- Anthony Hopkins - Torvald Helmer
- Ralph Richardson - Dr. Rank
- Denholm Elliott - Nils Krogstad
- Edith Evans - Anne-Marie
- Anna Massey - Kristine Linde
- Helen Blatch - Helen
- Kimberley Hampton - Bob
- Daphne Riggs - Old Woman
- Mark Summerfield - Ivar
- Stefanie Summerfield - Emmy
- Canby, Vincent. "A Doll s House (1973)". nytimes.com. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- Lewis, Jone Johnson. "A Doll's House". womenshistory.about.com. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "A Doll's House". timeout.com. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- Patow, Alex. "A Doll's House". bu.digication.com. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- Erickson, Glenn. "A Doll's House". dvdtalk.com. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
|This article related to a British film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|