A Dream Within a Dream (song)
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
A Dream Within a Dream is the opening track in The Alan Parsons Project album, Tales of Mystery and Imagination, 1976. It is based on the poem of the same name by Edgar Allan Poe, "A Dream Within A Dream." In its 1987 re-release, a voice-over narration by Orson Welles was added.
It is also a track by The Yardbirds, based on the same poem.
- Orson Welles - Narrator
- Joe Puerta - Bass Guitar
- Stuart Tosh - Drums and Percussion
- Billy Lyall - Keyboards, Recorder
- Eric Woolfson - Keyboards
- Ian Bairnson - Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar
- David Paton - Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals
|This 1970s rock song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|