A Happening In Central Park is the first live album by Barbra Streisand. It was recorded at a live concert in Central Park in New York in June 1967 in front of an audience of 135,000 people.
- "I Can See It" (Tom Jones, Harvey Schmidt) - 2:58
- "Love Is Like a New Born Child" (Chris Brown) - 2:55
- "Folk Monologue/Value" (Jeffrey D. Harris) - 4:45
- "Cry Me a River" (Arthur Hamilton) - 3:05
- "People" (Bob Merrill, Jule Styne) - 4:43
- "He Touched Me" (Ira Levin, Schaeffer) - 3:07
- Medley: "Marty the Martian/The Sound of Music/Mississippi Mud/Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" (Harris - Richard Rodgers, Oscar Hammerstein II - Harry Barris, James Cavanaugh - J. Fred Coots, Haven Gillespie) - 2:40
- "Natural Sounds" (Lan O'Kun) - 3:08
- "Second Hand Rose" (James F. Hanley, Grant Clarke) - 3:01
- "Sleep in Heavenly Peace" (Silent Night) (Franz Gruber, John Freeman Young) - 3:34
- "Happy Days Are Here Again" (Milton Ager, Jack Yellen) - 3:19
The album peaked at #30 in the US and has been certified gold for sales of 500,000 copies.