A Kappa's Trail
|A Kappa's Trail|
A Kappa's Trail, known in Japan as Kappa Michi (かっぱ道?, lit. "Kappa Road"), is a puzzle-action video game developed by Brownie Brown and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo DSi's DSiWare digital download service.
A Kappa's Trail follows a kappa that goes around eating fish. The player moves the kappa by drawing a path with the stylus. Along the way, the player collects coins, smashes boulders, and interact with other kappas.
A Kappa's Trail has been met with positive reception. IGN awarded the game a score of 8.5 of 10 and gave it an Editor's Choice award. In a separate article, IGN stated "With its cute graphics and charming story, your time with the kappa will certainly be memorable." They further awarded it as "Game of the Month: June 2010" for the DSiWare category, saying it "is deep, quirky, challenging to just the right degree and does something new with the touch screen."
Mother 3 References
- Ocho, an Octopus from Tanetane Island, can be found near Tazmily Village.
- There is the Pigmask that the Pigmask Army soldiers wear
- There is an Oxygen Supply Machine merman.
- "Nintendo Download: June 14, 2010 - Wii News at IGN". Wii.ign.com. 2010-06-14. Retrieved 2011-04-21.
- Lucas M. Thomas (2010-06-28). "A Kappa's Trail Review". IGN. Retrieved 2010-11-18.
- "Game of the Month: June 2010 - DS Feature at IGN". Ds.ign.com. 2010-06-30. Retrieved 2011-04-21.
- "MOTHER 3′s Ocho Makes a Cameo « EarthBound Central". Earthboundcentral.com. Retrieved 2011-04-21.