A Little Bit of Heaven (2011 film)
|This article may need to be rewritten entirely to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards. (January 2013)|
|A Little Bit of Heaven|
|Directed by||Nicole Kassell|
|Written by||Gren Wells|
|Edited by||Stephen A. Rotter|
|Distributed by||Millennium Entertainment (USA)
The Weinstein Company (non-USA)
Marley Corbett, a carefree woman with a promising career, great friends, and witty sense of humor, learns that she has terminal cancer. She is told the news by Dr. Julian Goldstein, a successful doctor with a hardened exterior, who is deeply impressed and affected by the way Marley accepts the news of her fate with humor and dignity. While under anesthesia, God appears to Marley as played by Whoopi Goldberg. In her dream, Marley makes three wishes: money, to fly and a third that is later revealed. From there, Marley and Julian find themselves falling in love, and doing their best to make the most of the time they have left.
- Kate Hudson as Marley Corbett
- Gael García Bernal as Julian Goldstein
- Kathy Bates as Beverly Corbett
- Lucy Punch as Sarah Walker
- Rosemarie DeWitt as Renee Blair
- Whoopi Goldberg as God
- Peter Dinklage as Vinnie
- Romany Malco as Peter Cooper
- "A Little Bit of Heaven". The Film Department. Retrieved 2010-09-13.
- "A Little Bit of Heaven - Rolling Stone Movie Review". Retrieved 2012-05-04.
- A Little Bit of Heaven at the Internet Movie Database
- A Little Bit of Heaven at Rotten Tomatoes
- A Little Bit of Heaven at Box Office Mojo
|This article about a 2010s comedy–drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2010s romantic comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|