A Little Gasoline
|"A Little Gasoline"|
|Single by Terri Clark|
|from the album Fearless|
|Released||July 10, 2000|
|Terri Clark singles chronology|
"A Little Gasoline" is a song written by Dean Miller and Tammy Rogers, and recorded by Canadian country music artist Terri Clark. It was released in July 2000 as the first single from her album Fearless. The song reached number 9 on the RPM Country Tracks chart in September 2000 and number 13 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart.
Deborah Evans Price, of Billboard magazine reviewed the song favorably, calling the song a "midtempo outing, a meaty production propelled by plenty o' steel fiddles and the aforementioned banjo." She goes on to say that the "see-ya lyric works well enough, as tired as the road/car imagery may be-seems like nobody ever exits a relationship on a bicycle."
"A Little Gasoline" debuted at number 67 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks for the week of July 22, 2000.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||9|
|US Billboard Hot 100||75|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||13|
- Whitburn, Joel (2008). Hot Country Songs 1944 to 2008. Record Research, Inc. pp. 95–96. ISBN 0-89820-177-2.
- RPM Country Tracks
- Terri Clark Chart History
- Billboard, July 22, 2000
- "RPM Country Tracks. RPM. September 18, 2000. Retrieved July 8, 2013.
- "Terri Clark Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot 100 for Terri Clark.
- "Terri Clark Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Terri Clark.