A Murder of Crows
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Murder of Crows may refer to:
- The collective noun for a group of crows
- A Murder of Crows (film), 1998 film
- A Murder of Crows (album), 2003 studio album by Deadsoul Tribe
- The Murder of Crows (band), comprising Gaelynn Lea and Alan Sparhawk
- Sword of the Stars: A Murder of Crows, a 2006 expansion to the video game Sword of the Stars
- A Murder of Crows, an episode from 2010 season 29 of the American television series Nature about the current study of crows
- A Murder of Crows, the second episode of season 5 of the FX series Justified
- A Murder of Crows, a spell (for the hunter class) in the game "World of Warcraft"
- Murder of Crows, a 2012 board game by Atlas Games
- Murder of Crows, a plasmid (genetic alteration) in the game Bioshock Infinite
- Murder of Crows, a level in the game Hitman: Blood Money
- Murder of Crows, second book in the Others series by Anne Bishop
- Fussing and flapping in priestly black, like a Murder of Crows. lyric from Sting All This Time
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.