A Murder of Crows (film)
|A Murder of Crows|
|Directed by||Rowdy Herrington|
|Produced by||Ashok Amritraj
Cuba Gooding, Jr.
|Written by||Rowdy Herrington|
|Starring||Cuba Gooding, Jr.
|Music by||Steve Porcaro|
|Editing by||Harry B. Miller III|
July 6, 1999
|Running time||101 minutes|
Lawson Russell (Gooding) is a Louisiana-based criminal lawyer who gets disbarred for committing a mistrial. After that, he retires to Key West and decides to write a book about his experience. He suffers from perpetual writer's block while working on his book and befriends an old man who asks him to read his manuscript. When the old man unexpectedly dies soon afterwards, Russell decides to pass the book off as his, and it ends up becoming a huge success. Russell is later arrested for the real murders of five lawyers just as they happened in "his" book. He then finds himself forced to prove his innocence.
- Cuba Gooding, Jr. as Lawson Russell
- Tom Berenger as Clifford Dubose
- Marianne Jean-Baptiste as Elizabeth Pope
- Eric Stoltz as Thurman Parks III
- Mark Pellegrino as Prof. Arthur Corvus
- Ashley Laurence as Janine DeVrie
- Carmen Argenziano as Judge Wiley Banning
- Lochlyn Munro as Norwood
- Doug Wert as Billy Ray Richardson
|This article about a 1990s thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|