A Woman's Love
|"A Woman's Love"|
|Single by Alan Jackson|
|from the album Like Red on a Rose|
|Released||January 8, 2007|
|Format||Promo-only CD single|
4:03 (Radio Version)
|Alan Jackson singles chronology|
"A Woman's Love" is a song written and recorded by American country music artist Alan Jackson. Jackson originally recorded the song on his 1998 album High Mileage. This version was the b-side to the album's single "Right on the Money".
In 2006, Jackson re-recorded the song for his album Like Red on a Rose. This version was released in January 2007 as the album's second and final single.
The song explores a man's thoughts on being loved.
Deborah Evans Price, of Billboard magazine reviewed the song favorably, calling the song "a warm, romantic tune that showcases Jackson's softer side." She goes on to call the song "beautifully performed and written." Kevin John Coyne, reviewing the song for Country Universe, gave it a B+ rating. He said the song is "deep and meaningful, with even Jackson sounding far more committed to his own song now than he did eight years ago." 
"A Woman's Love" debuted at number 57 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Songs for the week of January 6, 2007.
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||5|
|US Billboard Hot 100||73|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||19|
- Whitburn, Joel (2008). Hot Country Songs 1944 to 2008. Record Research, Inc. pp. 201–202. ISBN 0-89820-177-2.
- Like Red on a Rose (CD booklet). Alan Jackson. Arista Nashville. 2006. 82876.
- Billboard, January 13, 2007
- Coyne, Kevin John (2007-01-03). "Alan Jackson - "A Woman's Love"". Country Universe. Retrieved 2010-06-17.
- "Alan Jackson Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Alan Jackson.
- "Alan Jackson Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot 100 for Alan Jackson.
- "Best of 2007: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 2007. Archived from the original on 13 December 2007. Retrieved December 13, 2007.
|This 2000s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|