A posteriori (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up a posteriori in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A posteriori may refer to:
- A posteriori knowledge, that is justified by empirical evidence
- A posteriori (languages), a type of constructed language
- A Posteriori, a 2006 music album created by the musical project Enigma
- A priori and a posteriori
- A posteriori probability (disambiguation)
- A priori (disambiguation)
- Ex post, ex post facto
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.