A posteriori (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up a posteriori in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A posteriori may refer to:
- A posteriori knowledge, that is justified by empirical evidence
- A posteriori (languages), a type of constructed language
- A Posteriori, a 2006 music album created by the musical project Enigma
- A priori and a posteriori
- A posteriori probability (disambiguation)
- A priori (disambiguation)
- Ex post, ex post facto
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title A posteriori.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.