From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from A priori (statistics))
|Look up a priori in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A priori may refer to:
- A priori knowledge, that is justified by arguments of a certain kind
- A priori (languages), a type of constructed language
- A priori estimate, an estimate for the size of a solution of a differential equation
- A priori probability, that is derived by deductive reasoning
- Apriori algorithm, an algorithm for learning association rules
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.