From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aabach may refer to the following:
- Aabach (Afte), a tributary of the Afte, North Rhine-Westphalia
- Aabach (Hessel), a small river in the Ems river system, North Rhine-Westphalia
- Kleine Aa (Aabach) (also the little Aabach), a tributary of the Aabach (Afte), North Rhine-Westphalia
- Aabach (Greifensee), a river that drains to Greifensee in the Canton of Zurich
- Aabach (Seetal), a river in Lucerne and Aargau cantons, through Lake Hallwyl
- Aa River (disambiguation)
- Aabachsee (also Aabachstausee) a large reservoir in Paderborn District, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.