From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aadi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aadi or Aadhi or AADI may refer to:
- Aadi, the fourth month of the Tamil calendar
- Aadi (album), a 2005 album by the Syrian singer Asalah Nasri
- Aadi (2002 film), a 2002 Telugu film
- Aadi (2005 film), a 2005 Kannada film
- Aadhi, a 2006 Tamil film
- Aadi (Telugu actor), a Telugu film actor
- Aadhi (actor), a Tamil film actor
- Aadhi (singer), the lead vocalist of underground band Hiphop Tamizha
- AADI, association of musical interpreters in Argentina, founded in 1957
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aadi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.