Aadi (Hindi: आदि; alternative spelling: Aadhi) is an Indian male given name originating from the Sanskrit language. Aadi means First, beginning or initial in Sanskrit. Some people in India use it as a short name for Aditya, but now people have started using it as a complete name. Aadi or Aadhi or AADI may also refer to:
- Aadi, the fourth month of the Tamil calendar
- Aadi (album), a 2005 album by the Syrian singer Asalah Nasri
- Aadi (film), a Telugu film released in 2002
- Aadhi, a Tamil film released in 2006 starring Vijay and Trisha.
- Aadhi Lakshmi, a Telugu film released in 2006
- Aadhi Bhagavan, a Tamil film released in 2012
- Aadi, a Telugu film actor
- Aadhi, a Tamil film actor
- Aadhi, the lead vocalist of underground band Hiphop Tamizha
- AADI, association of musical interpreters in Argentina, founded in 1957
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aadi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.