|Publisher||Current Books, Thrissur|
|December 26, 2013|
Set in a large Christian household, Aalohari Anandam dissects different faces of man-woman relationships, so too sexual orientation. Its story deals with the homosexuality of a married woman and its impact in her life and society.
The novel was released at a function at the Kerala Sahitya Akademi in Thrissur on December 26, 2013. Writer M. Mukundan handed over the first copy of the book to literary critic S. Saradakutty. The Novel Market Price is Rs. 500.00. 
- P. Anima (2013-12-20). "Her Voice". The Hindu. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- Suresh, Meera (2013-01-04). "Voice of the fair sex". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- "Sara Joseph’s new novel to be released". The Hindu. 2013-12-21. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- "Books-സ്വവര്ഗ്ഗരതി നിരോധനം സര്ഗ്ഗാത്മകത നിരോധിക്കുന്നതിനു തുല്യം -എം. മുകുന്ദന്". Mathrubhumi. 2013-12-27. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- "Alohari Anandam released: Real Time News and Latest Updates on Alohari Anandam released at The Times of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- Godwin AG (2013-12-26). "Alohari Anandam Novel by Sara Joseph". Thrissur Now. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
|This article about a novel with a lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender theme is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2010s novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|