||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (June 2014)|
The Aam Aadmi Ka Sipahi (the Common Man's Army) upholds the Right to Information Act and NREGA. The Aam Aadmi Ka Sipahi aims to popularise the UPA government's flagship programmes by the Youth Congress and train local youths in e-governance and use of computers. Youth will work at the panchayat level to facilitate the smooth functioning of NREGA and the Right to Information Act. They create awareness among the rural poor of their rights.
- "Soldier tag for Youth Cong – Pro-poor Scheme launched". The Daily Telegraph. 14 May 2007. Retrieved 2 February 2010.
- "Rahul Gandhi to launch 'Aam Admi Ka Sipahi' | TopNews". Topnews.in. 18 July 2009.
- "Rahul Gandhi to launch 'Aam Admi Ka Sipahi' – Thaindian News". Thaindian.com. 18 July 2009.
- AAM AADMI KA SIPAHI http://www.indianyouthcongress.blogspot.com
- Sinha, Saurabh (23 June 2014). "Make aam admi, not Maharaja, mascot of Indian aviation: Modi". The Times of India. Archived from the original on 23 June 2014.