|Industry||IT services and recruitment|
|Products||IT Services, Recruitment, Network Engineering, Consultancy and Video Conferencing|
aap3 is a global IT services and recruitment provider headquartered in Chilworth near Southampton. aap3 currently operates in over 30 countries across Europe, the US and the Middle East, with offices in London, the United States, France, Germany and Italy. aap3 is an acronym for ‘All About People’ with the '3' representing the three areas in which the company retains key focus – People, Process and Productivity 
aap3 works with a broad range of organizations from a variety of sectors and industries. In 2013, aap3 came in at number 30 in the Southern Business Magazine's top 100 high-tech companies. Since 2011, they have been the main sponsor of Southampton Football Club.
The company was founded in 1998, as Preferred IT recruitment by a team of technology service specialists with a vision founded on the principle of Core vs. Context. In 2001 the founders devised a specific managed IT service solution and were quickly working with large corporate clients. Due to this shift in direction, in 2003 the Board announced its intention to separate the company and launched an independent operation under the name of Preferred International.
In 2008, under the new leadership of the CEO and President Rod Jackson (previously the non-executive Chairman of the Board), the company was re-branded as aap3.
From the start, the company grew rapidly so that by 2003, aap3 was ranked as Britain’s 29th fastest growing company in the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 listing.
The company's base of operations was in the incubator offices at Southampton University Science Park. By 2007 the company had out-grown its first home in the start-up offices and moved to Delta House; a larger premises on the Science Park. In October 2009 the company had to move again to much larger premises, Benham Campus, a new development of offices on the Science Park.
In 2013, the company opened a new US Headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Products and Services
aap3's current portfolio and services is focused upon three market segments; large enterprise, medium enterprise and small businesses. The products and services are IT Managed Services, Network Services, Collaboration and Recruitment
IT Managed Services It Support, IT Support Service Management and Mobile Device Security.
Network Services Wireless Networking, Routing & Switching and Assessment Services
Collaboration Telepresence and Video Conferencing Services
Recruitment Professional Services and Permanent & Contract recruitment
Southampton FC sponsorship
aap3's partnership with Southampton FC first began through the Corporate Social Responsibility programme, providing support to the Football Club’s charity, the Saints Foundation. On 11 March 2011, aap3 announced that they had signed a new three year deal to become Southampton FC's main sponsor with the company logo going on the football shirts. Under aap3's sponsorship, Southampton were promoted in their first season from the Championship to the Premier League with the team securing a second successive promotion and return to the Premier League.
- "Southampton: aap3 soars with the Saints thanks to 'who dares wins' sponsorship". The Business Magazine. 7 September 2012. Retrieved 6 May 2013.
- "AAP3 Grand Opening of new US Headquarters". www.raleigh-wake.org. 2013. Retrieved 6 May 2013.
- News, Saints (17 March 2011). "Southampton company aap3 to take over as Saints sponsors". Daily Echo. Retrieved 6 May 2013.
- Birkett, Peter. "Case Study – aap3". The University of Southampton Science Park. UKSPA. Retrieved 6 May 2013.
- "Sponsors". Southampton Football Club Official website. Retrieved 6 May 2013.
- "Introducing aap3 – the new name for Preferred International". Free Press Release. 11 July 2008. Retrieved 6 May 2013.
- "Science Parks | University of Southampton Science Park". www.ukspa.org.uk. Retrieved 2013-08-06.
- Jones Hoyle, Amanda (28 March 2013). "U.K. company to open U.S. HQ in Raleigh". Triangle Business Journal. Retrieved 6 May 2013.
- "aap3 Announce Southampton Football Club Sponsorship". PR Newswire. 18 March 2011. Retrieved 6 May 2013.
- Smith, Matt (22 September 2012). "Why I'm more than aap-y with my Saints sponsorship deal". Daily Echo. Retrieved 6 May 2013.