|Publisher(s)||Twilight Games, Red Marble Games, Doublebit Software, Bonfab Technologies|
Aargon is a puzzle computer game from Twilight Games in which the player must solve puzzles by reflecting, refracting, splitting, and joining laser beams. The Macintosh version is by Red Marble Games. The Pocket PC and Palm version is Pocket Aargon by Doublebit Software. The iPhone and iPad versions is by Bonfab Technologies.
Two sequels have been released so far, Aargon Deluxe and Aargon Black Box.
- Twilight Games Aargon Deluxe (Windows version)
- Red Marble Games (Mac version)
- Twilight Games Pocket Aargon (Palm version)
- Twilight Games Pocket Aargon (Pocket PC version)
- Bonfab Technologies Aargon (iPhone version)
- Bonfab Technologies Aargon Lasers (iPad version)
|This puzzle video game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|