Aarhus University, Business and Social Sciences
|Aarhus University, School of Business and Social Sciences|
|Students||14,000 full-time students (February 6, 2012)|
The School of Business and Social Sciences consists of the former Aarhus School of Business and the previous Faculty of Social Sciences at Aarhus University. The faculty became a reality after Aarhus University was divided into four new main academic areas which came into effect on 1 January, 2011.
With approx. 14,000 full-time students, several thousand part-time students, almost 225 PhD students and more than 500 academic staff members, School of Business and Social Sciences ranks among the largest business schools in Europe.
Departments at the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Business Communication
- Department of Economics and Business
- Department of Law
- Department of Political Science and Government
- Department of Psychology and Behavioural Sciences