|This biographical article on an association football player may have out-of-date career information.|
|Full name||Aaron Chandler|
|Date of birth||October 3, 1983|
|Place of birth||Denver, United States|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 28 February 2011.
† Appearances (Goals).
Chandler played collegiate soccer at the University of San Francisco. After initially walking onto the team in 2003, he became an All-American and West Coast Conference Player of the Year in 2004. By the time his career was finished in 2006 he had started 66 of 75 games, where he scored 28 goals and assisted on 16 more.
He was drafted in the fourth round, 41st overall, by the Columbus Crew in the 2007 MLS SuperDraft. Chandler netted a goal in the 86th minute of the inaugural Lamar Hunt Pioneer Cup match between the Crew and FC Dallas on March 11, 2007, a 3-0 win for the Black & Gold. He was waived by the Crew on July 3, 2007 to make room for defender Andrew Peterson on the roster.
Later in 2007, Chandler played 13 matches for California Victory, a USL First Division professional soccer team. Following the September 2007 demise of the Victory, Chandler went on trial for the Norwegian 1st Division side Sandefjord Fotball in February 2008, playing in the pre-season friendlies vs. FC Lyn Oslo  on 1 February 2008 (0-3) and vs. Raufoss IL on 13 February 2008 (3-3), but did not get a contract. Chandler then moved on to Western Norway and a trial with the 1st Division side FK Haugesund, playing in the friendly vs. Løv-Ham on 16 February 2008 (0-3). FKH's coach Rune Skarsfjord said he was impressed by Chandler, but that he didn't fit well enough into the club's 4-3-3 system and was therefore not offered a contract.
In September 2008, Chandler negotiated a short-term contract with Norwegian 1st Division side IL Hødd. He played briefly for Hødd.
Chandler has not rested on his laurels since leaving the world of professional soccer. He has accumulated quite a resume‘ of achievements outside of his soccer accolades. In 2013 he received his Juris Doctorate from Thomas Cooley Law School. He graduated in the top 10 percent of his class with Magna Cum Laude honors. He passed the California Bar Examination on his first attempt. As of this edit date he serves as an attorney for Riverside County Public Defender's Office.
- Information received from Aaron Chandler via email from his parents July 1, 2014
- http://themlszone.blogspot.com/2007_03_01_archive.html Columbus Triumphs in Pioneer Cup
- http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/sports/stories/2007/07/04/Crew_preview04_ART_07-04-07_C2_VJ76UCQ.html Game Preview: Crew at Colorado Rapids
- Sandefjords Blad 2 February 2008
- Sandefjord Fotball match statistics 13 February 2008
- Information received from Sandefjord Fotball by e-mail 17 February 2008
- Haugesunds Avis 16 February 2008
- Haugesunds Avis 17 February 2008
- Information received from Aaron Chandler and Parents via email, July 1, 2014