October 10, 1985 |
Buffalo Grove, Illinois, U.S.
Aaron Himelstein (born October 10, 1985) is an American actor who is perhaps best known for playing a younger version of Austin Powers in Austin Powers in Goldmember and Friedman, Luke Girardi's best friend, in Joan of Arcadia. He also wrote, directed and edited the short film, Sugar Mountain. He has made guest appearances in numerous different series such as Cupid, Boston Public, North Shore, House, and Community and appeared in the films High Fidelity and Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Himelstein was born in Buffalo Grove, Illinois, the son of Susan (Maloney) and Robert "Bob" Himelstein. He is a close friend of Joan of Arcadia stars Michael Welch and Chris Marquette. He and Welch had known each other for several years but they did not become good friends until the series began in 2003.
- Losers Take All (2011)
- The Informers (2008)
- All the Boys Love Mandy Lane (2007)
- Remember the Daze (2007)
- Bachelor Party Vegas (2006)
- Fast Food Nation (2006)
- Down the P.C.H. (2006)
- House, M.D. (2004) Season 1 Episode 6 "The Socratic Method" Luke Palmeiro 
- Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002)
- High Fidelity (2000)
- Mike Thomas (June 4, 2002). "Yeah--baby Austin swings". Chicago Sun-Times. Retrieved October 27, 2012.
- "Sun-Times Media". August 8, 2002. Retrieved October 27, 2012.
- "Helen Maloney Hicksville, Ohio - 1924-2001". The News-Sentinel. February 26, 2001. Retrieved October 27, 2012.
- Michael Welch: A Kid with a Cause
- Johnson, Zach (April 15, 2012). "Leighton Meester Visits Brazil With Boyfriend Aaron Himelstein". Us Weekly. Wenner Media. Retrieved April 23, 2012.