|Aaron J. Seigo|
Aaron Seigo on KDE 4.0 release event
British Columbia, Canada
|Known for||KDE developer and KDE e.V. past president|
Aaron Joseph Seigo (born 1975) is a Canadian Free Software software developer who lives in Zürich, Switzerland. He has been a KDE contributor since KDE 2 alphas release in 2000. Currently, he works primarily with the Plasma team as project leader and developer, and won Jury's Award of Akademy Awards 2008. He was president of KDE e.V. from July 2007 to July 2009.
- "Aaron Seigo". People behind KDE. Retrieved 2011-08-11.
- Poortvliet, Jos (2008-08-12). "Akademy 2008 — Day 2 and the Akademy Awards". KDE. KDE.News. Retrieved 2011-02-01.
- Poortvliet, Jos (2007-07-06). "aKademy 2007: KDE e.V. Meeting". KDE. KDE.News. Retrieved 2011-05-04.
- Kügler, Sebastian (2009-07-07). "KDE e.V. Elects New Board of Directors". KDE. KDE.News. Archived from the original on 27 May 2011. Retrieved 2011-05-08.
- Seigo, Aaron, aseigo: the triumphs and travails of a shift-key-challenged KDE hacker (blog), Google Blogger.
- "KDE king Seigo talks life, free software and reinventing the desktop", Computer world (AU).
- "Keynote Speaker at Akademy 2010: Aaron Seigo Interview", KDE news, 2010‐5‐17 .